How to Cook Tasty My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad

February 23, 2021

My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad.

My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad most diverse and have mind sense that unique. Few kinds of My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad recipes are also enough convenient to process and dont pick up lengthy. Though not everybody likes My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad food, nowadays some people are got attached and like the sundry My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad foods on hand. This can be visible of the number of restaurants that prepare My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad as one of the dish. You can cook My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad

  1. Prepare 1/2 box of Rotini noodles, (I used tri-colored) cooked as instructed on box. Do not overcook!.
  2. It's 1 cup of Chopped tomato.
  3. It's 1 cup of Sliced green olives.
  4. You need 1 cup of Sliced black olives.
  5. It's 1 cup of Diced celery.
  6. Prepare 3/4 cup of Chopped onion (more or less, as desired) If you prefer, you can leave it out..
  7. Prepare 1 cup of Your favorite Italian dressing.*** Add more if desired!.
  8. You need 2 of Packets of Splenda or 4 tsp. sugar.
  9. It's 1 of Fresh ground black pepper to taste!.

My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad step by step

  1. Boil your noodles as directed on box. Do not overcook! Drain..
  2. Add veggies to pasta in large bowl..
  3. Add Italian dressing and Splenda or sugar and ground pepper..
  4. Mix well, chill and enjoy!.
  5. Add more dressing the next day as needed, if put in the fridge overnight!.

Obtain ingredients for making My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad recipes is also not hard. You can easily get the main ingredients at the nearest supermarket and in fact on the market. There are many types of My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad that are simple and fast to process into delicious dishes. You can constantly practice this My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad recipe at home, and can presenting it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook different foods on our website, we supply various types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try they.

You Might Also Like

0 comments