Recipe: Delicious My Chicken Biscuits

February 27, 2021

My Chicken Biscuits.

My Chicken Biscuits My Chicken Biscuits very diverse and own mind flavor that unique. Some kinds of My Chicken Biscuits recipes are also sufficient simple to process and do not pick up lengthy. Even though not everyone likes My Chicken Biscuits food, currently few people are getting attached and like the sundry My Chicken Biscuits foods available. This can be visible from the number of restaurants that supply My Chicken Biscuits as one of the dishes. You can have My Chicken Biscuits using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My Chicken Biscuits

  1. You need 2 of chicken thighs or brests (rinsed).
  2. It's 1 cup of oil.
  3. Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
  4. It's 1 cup of corn starch.
  5. You need 1/2 cup of flour.
  6. Prepare 1 1/2 cups of soy milk for chicken or 3 eggs.
  7. It's 1 tsp of paprika.
  8. You need 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
  9. It's 1 tsp of onion powder.
  10. You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
  11. Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground ginger.
  12. Prepare 4 of pickle stackers.
  13. You need Dash of hot sauce.
  14. It's of Salt and pepper to taste.

My Chicken Biscuits instructions

  1. In a medium or large skillet add your oil and butter..
  2. In medium bowl add the soy milk or eggs and dashes of hot sauce. Submerge chicken..
  3. In a medium mixing bowl add flour and corn starch and all seasonings. Mix well. Add chicken..
  4. Fry until done..
  5. Let chicken drain on paper towel or cooling racks and now add your chicken to the biscuit along with the pickles and dressing of your choice. (see recipe).

To get ingredients for production My Chicken Biscuits recipes is also not hard. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and in fact on the market. There are many types of My Chicken Biscuits that are convenient and fast to process into delicious serving. You can constantly practice this My Chicken Biscuits recipe at home, and can serve it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook another foods on our website, we supply sundry types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try they.

You Might Also Like

0 comments