Easiest Way to Make Yummy My sweet Gammon Bake

April 23, 2021

My sweet Gammon Bake.

My sweet Gammon Bake My sweet Gammon Bake most diverse and have ideal sense that unique. Several types of My sweet Gammon Bake recipes are also enough simple to process and dont take long. Even though not everybody likes My sweet Gammon Bake food, currently some people are got attached and like the sundry My sweet Gammon Bake foods available. This can be seen from the number of restaurants that supply My sweet Gammon Bake as one of the dishes. You can have My sweet Gammon Bake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My sweet Gammon Bake

  1. It's 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
  2. It's 800 grams of Roast Gammon Joint.
  3. You need 3 medium of Apples.
  4. Prepare 1 cup of chicken or pork stock.
  5. It's 1 tbsp of Clear Honey.
  6. You need 2 tbsp of Cider or Cider vinegar.
  7. You need 2 tbsp of Honey.
  8. It's 12 of Baby Plum Tomatoes.
  9. It's 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon ( optional ).

My sweet Gammon Bake instructions

  1. Slice it into 5-6 pieces along the length of the joint. Fry each piece quickly on both sides.
  2. Take them of when coloured and place them in a roasting dish.
  3. Peel and take the core out of the Apples. Then place them all over the top of gammon in the roasting dish.
  4. Pour the chicken stock all over the pork and apples.
  5. Then pour cider in a cup and mix in honey and cinnamon, (if you like cinnamon) stir snd pour over the pork and apples..
  6. Add the tomatoes cut in half and place them all over the pork and apple. Turn oven on high for 5 mins then turn down when you put the pork mixture in. After 3 mins turn down again..
  7. Cover and cook in oven for about 1 hr, 175°C or gas mark 6. Serve with sweet potatoes, or mixed veg.

Got ingredients for production My sweet Gammon Bake recipes is also not tough. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and indeed on the market. There are ample types of My sweet Gammon Bake that are simple and quick to process into delicious dishes. You can constantly practice this My sweet Gammon Bake recipe at home, and can serve it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook different foods on our website, we prepare sundry types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments