Recipe: Delicious My Early Morning Breakfast 😘

March 01, 2021

My Early Morning Breakfast 😘.

My Early Morning Breakfast 😘 My Early Morning Breakfast 😘 very diverse and own mind sense that unique. Some kinds of My Early Morning Breakfast 😘 recipes are also enough convenient to process and dont take lengthy. Although not everybody likes My Early Morning Breakfast 😘 food, nowadays some people are getting attached and like the sundry My Early Morning Breakfast 😘 foods available. This can be visible from the number of restaurants that provide My Early Morning Breakfast 😘 as one of the dishes. You can have My Early Morning Breakfast 😘 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Early Morning Breakfast 😘

  1. You need 2 Slices of Bacon.
  2. You need 1 tbls of Butter.
  3. Prepare 1 of Egg.
  4. Prepare 4 of small plum Tomatoes.
  5. Prepare 1/2 of A Avocado.
  6. You need 1 piece of Toast cut in half.
  7. You need 1 slice of Hallumi Cheese grilled.
  8. You need Pinch of Salt.

My Early Morning Breakfast 😘 instructions

  1. Heat up Butter then add the Bacon and fry both sides then add the hallumi cheese to fry and tomatoes.
  2. Fry both sides of the cheeses..
  3. Meanwhile poach your Egg and make the toast. Add the Avocado slices to warm up and turn them over.
  4. Add this to a serving plate and add the poached Egg and Toast. The avocado does taste nice warmed up..

Obtain ingredients for manufacture My Early Morning Breakfast 😘 recipes is also not tough. You can easily get the main ingredients at the nearest supermarket and even on the market. There are many kinds of My Early Morning Breakfast 😘 that are simple and fast to process into delicious dishes. You can always praxis this My Early Morning Breakfast 😘 recipe at home, and can provide it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook another foods on our website, we supply sundry types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try they.

You Might Also Like

0 comments