Recipe: Delicious My Slow Gammon Bake

March 20, 2021

My Slow Gammon Bake.

My Slow Gammon Bake My Slow Gammon Bake most diverse and have mind sense that unique. Some kinds of My Slow Gammon Bake recipes are also adequate simple to process and dont take lengthy. Though not everyone likes My Slow Gammon Bake food, now some people are got attached and like the various My Slow Gammon Bake foods on hand. This could be seen of the number of restaurants that prepare My Slow Gammon Bake as one of the serving. You can cook My Slow Gammon Bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My Slow Gammon Bake

  1. Prepare Half of a medium gammon joint with fat taken off.
  2. You need 8 of Cherry Tomatoes whole.
  3. You need 2 slices of lemon.
  4. You need 1/2 tsp of Dried Ginger.
  5. You need 1/2 cup of Coca cola.
  6. You need 1 of large Can of beans 415g.
  7. You need 1/2 of large green Sweet pepper.
  8. You need 1/4 of black pepper.
  9. Prepare 2 tbls of Balsamic vinegar.
  10. Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.

My Slow Gammon Bake instructions

  1. Cut the gammon into large pieces.
  2. In a slow cooker add the gammon pieces..
  3. Add the coke cola.
  4. Then add every ingredient and close and cook for at least 6 hours on low or overnight..
  5. .
  6. After 2 hours stir all in and replace the lid and carry on cooking..
  7. Serve with some New Potatoes or a nice creamy mash potatoes..

Got ingredients for production My Slow Gammon Bake recipes is also not tough. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and indeed on the market. There are many kinds of My Slow Gammon Bake that are easy and fast to process into delicious serving. You can always praxis this My Slow Gammon Bake recipe at home, and can presenting it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook another foods on our website, we supply sundry types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try they.

You Might Also Like

0 comments