How to Make Tasty Chicken Cordon Bleu (my style)

February 09, 2022

Chicken Cordon Bleu (my style).

Chicken Cordon Bleu (my style) Chicken Cordon Bleu (my style) highly diverse and have mind taste that unique. Several kinds of Chicken Cordon Bleu (my style) recipes are also sufficient simple to process and do not take long. Even though not everyone likes Chicken Cordon Bleu (my style) food, currently several people are got attached and like the sundry Chicken Cordon Bleu (my style) foods available. This could be seen of the number of restaurants that prepare Chicken Cordon Bleu (my style) as one of the dishes. You can have Chicken Cordon Bleu (my style) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Bleu (my style)

  1. It's 3 pounds of chicken breast.
  2. You need 1 tbs of mustard.
  3. Prepare 1 tbs of mayonnaise.
  4. Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
  5. Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
  6. It's 6 slices of ham or chicken bacon.
  7. You need 6 slices of mozarella cheese or granted.
  8. It's of Panko flour (bread crumbs).
  9. You need 1 of egg.
  10. It's of Sauce.
  11. Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
  12. Prepare 1 tbs of butter.
  13. Prepare 1 tbs of parsley flakes.
  14. Prepare 1 cube of chicken stock.
  15. It's 1/2 tsp of mushroom stock.
  16. It's 1 cup of Milk.

Chicken Cordon Bleu (my style) step by step

  1. Open chicken breast into 2 pieces and mash to make it thiner. Add mustard, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, ham and mozzarella cheese then folded.
  2. Before fry, cover with egg washed and bread crumbs..
  3. In the meanwhile, make the sauce, butter, parsley, stock, flour, and milk till not to thick not to liquid..
  4. Ready to served, and cut as you like😘 with sauce on top.

Got ingredients for manufacture Chicken Cordon Bleu (my style) recipes is also not tough. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and indeed on the market. There are much types of Chicken Cordon Bleu (my style) that are easy and fast to process into delicious dishes. You can constantly practice this Chicken Cordon Bleu (my style) recipe at home, and can serve it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook different foods on our website, we provide sundry types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments