How to Prepare Perfect My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake

February 21, 2022

My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake.

My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake highly diverse and have ideal sense that unique. Some kinds of My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake recipes are also enough easy to process and dont take long. Though not everyone likes My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake food, currently few people are got attached and like the various My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake foods on hand. This could be visible than the number of restaurants that prepare My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake as one of the serving. You can cook My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake

  1. It's 2 tbsp of butter.
  2. You need 2 tbsp of water.
  3. You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
  4. You need 1 pinch of salt.
  5. Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
  6. You need 1/4 cup of flour.
  7. It's 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
  8. You need 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (optional).

My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake instructions

  1. Melt the butter in a coffee mug.. My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake
  2. Add water, vanilla and salt and stir until smooth..
  3. Add sugar, cocoa powder and flour and stir until all the lumps are out. Add your choice of chocolate chips if you want..
  4. Cook in the microwave for 30-40 seconds. If you want less "lava" and more cake you can cook it for 10 seconds more. You may have to adjust the cooking time since all microwaves cook at different speeds..

Got ingredients for making My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake recipes is also not tough. You can easily get the main ingredients at the nearest supermarket and in fact on the market. There are much kinds of My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake that are easy and quick to process into delicious dish. You can constantly praxis this My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake recipe at home, and can provide it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook other foods on our website, we supply various types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try they.

You Might Also Like

0 comments